Kamis, November 05, 2009

Happy Guy Fawkes Day

Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot
I know of no reason why the gun powder treason should ever be forgot

But what have the man?

I know his name is Guy Fawkes
And I know it was 1605 when he attempted to blow up the houses of parliament
But who was he really?
What is he like?

We told to remember the idea not the man
The man can failed
He can be caught
He can be killed and forgotten

But four hundreds years later
An idea can still change the world

I have witness first hand the power of the ideas
I see people kill in the name with them
And die defending them

But you cannot kiss an idea
Cannot touch it or hold it

Ideas did not bleed
They did not feel pain
They did not love

And it is not an idea that I missed
It is a man
A man who made me remember the fifth of November
A man that I would never forget

1 komentar:

  1. Lupa menambahkan, yang dt tulis di atas adalah prolog film V for Vendetta.

    Terima kasih.. ^^

    BalasHapus